How to Join
- Contact the Districts secretary" in your area for help and advice.
- For more information on Development click here.
Bowls... the sport for all ages
The sport of bowls is a healthy activity which caters for all ages both young and old. It creates a fun environment for the social player as well as an atmosphere for the competitive sports person.
The sport in South Africa complies to international standards and Bowls SA is the governing body for the sport in South Africa.
Newcomers to the sport are encouraged and guided by qualified coaches and introduced to the club system.
- Bowls SA "B" Inter District Championship
- Bowls SA Mixed Pairs Championship 2015
- Disability Nationals 2015
- Perfect Delivery Bowls SA Open Inter District Championship
- Perfect Delivery Bowls SA Senior Inter District Championship
- Spec Savers Bowls SA Pro 10 Pairs
- Under 19 Development Tournament
- Warwick Bowls SA Masters 2015 (SA, Junior & Senior)
- Warwick Bowls SA Mens Nationals 2015
- Warwick Bowls SA Under 25 Inter District Championship
- Warwick Bowls SA Womens Nationals 2015
|Hosted by: New Zealand
Dates: 6 to 11 March 2016
Protea Team Selection